fiifi Email Forwarding
How to Forward Gmail Attachments into your fiifi Workspace
There are only a couple simple steps to forward documents direct from emails such as deal docs, investment information, pitch decks and legalease to fiifi.
After setup, this feature will send your most important attachments to your workspace without having to do any heavy lifting.
Think of this services like insurance for your portfolio, keeping all of your important documents in one place.
1. Select the Gear icon on the upper-right corner of your gmail email.
2. Choose See all setting from the drop down menu that appears.
3. Go to the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
4. In the Forwarding section, select "Add a forwarding address"
Jump to your fiifi account
5. Select "Profile" from the workspace you want to connect.
6. Select the "copy button" to receive your unique forwarding email address
7. Enter the unique workspace email you want to forward future Gmail messages to, then select next.
8. Select "Proceed" in the pop-up window, then select OK.
9. Gmail sends a confirmation email to the address you want to forward to. Open it and select the link to confirm the request.
Note: Alternately, copy the confirmation code and paste it into the Confirmation code field in the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab in Gmail, then select Verify.
#. Your will also receive a confirmation in your Notification Center
10. Select "Forward a copy of incoming mail to"
11. Select the field next to "When messages are accessed with POP" to tell Gmail what to do with forwarded messages. Select one of the following options from the drop-down menu:
* "Keep Gmail's copy in the Inbox" instructs Gmail to leave the original message in your Gmail inbox as new and unread.
* "Mark Gmail's copy as read" leaves messages in the Gmail inbox but marks messages as read.
* "Archive Gmail's copy" is probably the most useful setting. It instructs Gmail to mark forwarded messages as read, remove messages from the inbox, and keep messages in the archive for later search and retrieval.
* "Delete Gmail's copy" allows the messages to move to the Trash folder after being forwarded. Trashed messages are deleted automatically after 30 days. This is not recommended, as keeping your messages in Gmail is an easy way to back it up.
Note: Whichever option you choose, you’ll receive a copy of the mail at the address you selected in the previous steps.
12. Select Save Changes.
From now on, email messages that arrive at your Gmail account (minus any spam) are sent to your fiifi workspace Notification Center for you to make action on the next time you log in.