Terms Of Service
Thank you for using fiifi! When you use our products and services, you’re agreeing to our terms, please read over the Terms of Service.
fiifi reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms of Service, at any time. It is your responsibility to check these Terms of Service periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes. As long as you comply with these Terms of Service, fiifi grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Website.
We Do Not Sell Investment Products Our Website is a search engine. fiifi does not provide, own or control any of the investing services and products that you can access through Our Website, such as offerings, loans, deals, etc (the “Investment Offers”). The Investment Offers are owned, controlled or made available by third parties (the “Investment Platforms”) either directly (e.g., originator) or as an broker (e.g., broker/dealer). The Investment Platforms are responsible for the Investment Offers. The Investment Platforms’ terms and privacy policies apply to your investment so you must agree to and understand those terms. Furthermore, the terms of the actual investment platform (originator, broker, etc.) apply to your investment, so you must also agree to and understand those terms. Your interaction with any Investment Platform accessed through Our Website is at your own risk; fiifi does not bear any responsibility should anything go wrong with your investment or investing experience.The display on Our Website does not—in any way—imply, suggest, or constitute a recommendation by fiifi of that Investment Offer or Investment Platform, or any sponsorship or approval of fiifi by such Investment Platform, or any affiliation between such Investment Platform and fiifi.
Intellectual Property We, along with our corporate affiliates, the Investment Platforms and other licensors, own all of the text, images, software, trademarks, service marks and other material contained on Our Website except User Content. You will not copy or transmit any of the material except if you are doing so for your personal, non-commercial use. All copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights notices presented on Our Website must appear on all copies you print. Other non-fiifi product, service, or company designations on Our Website belong to those respective third parties and may be mentioned in Our Website for identification purposes only. You should contact the appropriate third party for more complete information regarding such designations and their registration status. Your use of and access to Our Website does not grant you any license or right to use any of the marks included on Our Website.
Terms of Restrictions on Access and Use You may only use and register to become a user of Our Website if you are of sufficient legal age and can enter into binding contracts. If you become a registered user or make an investment resulting in the creation of an account, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, login and account information. You will be responsible for all use of Our Website by you, anyone using your password and login information (with or without your permission) and anyone who you allow to access your investment portfolio. All information that you provide to us must be accurate and up-to-date. If any of your information changes, you must immediately update it. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure (e.g., loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of your information or computer or mobile device used to access Our Website), you must promptly change your Personal information that is affected. If you decide to have messages or other communications from Our Website sent directly to your mobile device, you are solely responsible for keeping us updated with your current phone number, respectively updating to the latest version of the mobile app, and for any charges incurred by receiving such messages. We will not be liable for information sent to a device that is associated with your outdated mobile phone number or using an outdated mobile app. If you install any software or enable any service that stores information from Our Website on any mobile device or computer, it is your responsibility, prior to transfer or disposal of such device, to remove your information or otherwise disable access to such software or service in order to prevent unauthorized access to your information or account. In addition, you agree not to do any of the following without prior express written permission from fiifi:
- access the site with any manual or automated process for any purpose other than your personal use or for inclusion of fiifi pages in a search index. Use of any automated system or software to extract data from Our Website (“screen scraping”), for commercial or non-commercial purposes, is prohibited;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on Our Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to Our Website;
- deep-link to any portion of Our Website for any purpose;
- use any device, software or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the normal operation of Our Website or take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our computer or network equipment;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit Our Website;
- use any feature of Our Website for any purpose that is unlawful, harmful, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate, as determined by us;
- post or distribute any material on Our Website that violates the rights of any third party or applicable law;
- use Our Website to collect or store personal data about others;
- use Our Website for any commercial purpose; or
- transmit any ad or promotional materials on Our Website
We may, at our sole discretion, at any time and without advance notice or liability, suspend, terminate or restrict your access to any or all component(s) of Our Website.You further agree not to:
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of Our Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of Our Website or any content on the Website;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate or encourage others to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- Provide false or deceptive information;
- Solicit personal information from anyone;
- Delete, add or otherwise change other people’s User Content;
- Remove or alter any copyright or other proprietary notices on or in connection with any content on the Website;
- Publicly disparage anyone;
- Publish or post threats of violence, or promote or encourage others to engage in violence or illegal activity.
Please report abusive content to firstname.lastname@example.org if you see it.
Notify Us of Infringers If you believe any of the content on Our Website violates your copyright, please notify our copyright agent in writing. The contact information is at the bottom of this section. In order for us to take action, you must do the following in your notice:
- provide your physical or electronic signature;
- identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed;
- identify the item that you think is infringing your work and include sufficient information, such as a URL or copy of the webpage showing the URL, so that we can find it;
- provide us with a way to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, or email;
- provide a statement that you believe in good faith that the item you have identified as infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law to be used in connection with the services; and
- provide a statement that the information you provide in your notice is accurate, and that (under penalty of perjury) you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner whose work is being infringed. Here is the contact information :Legal Team, Box 69, Kent, Connecticut 06785 email@example.com Again, we cannot take action unless you give us all the required information.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO ERRORS, INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS.
fiifi MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THEIR COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, OR FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. fiifi SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES), LOSSES, CLAIMS OR LIABILITY, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE OR DATA), ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THIS WEBSITE, THE CONTENT, OR ANY THIRD-PARTY SITE LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE.
The above disclaimer applies to any damages liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or other cause of action.
You Agree to Protect Us Subject to these Terms, you will defend, indemnify and hold us and each of our officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any claim, cause of action, liability, expense, loss or demand, including—without limitation—reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of, or in any way connected with your breach of these Terms or the agreements made part of these Terms by reference, your breach of any applicable law, and your use of or access to Our Website or the Intellectual Property.
User Content If you establish an account on this Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user ID and password, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your password or user ID. You agree to: (i) log out from your account at the end of each session; and (ii) immediately notify fiifi via the fiifi contact firstname.lastname@example.org of any unauthorized use of your password or user ID or any other breach of security.You are responsible for all content that you transmit or otherwise make available to this Website. Your access to and use of this Website may be monitored, including but not limited to, for the purpose of identifying illegal or unauthorized activities.
Sale of Services We may offer for sale or download licenses to certain fiifi products or services (“Services”). Your use of such Services will be subject to licensing terms applicable to such Services, or a separate written agreement between you and fiifi. If you have previously purchased Services, those Services are subject to the terms and conditions of the Master Subscription Agreement located at Master Subscription Agreement
General These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement with respect to your access to and use of this Website and the Content. For avoidance of doubt, fiifi’s obligations, if any, with regard to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements pursuant to which they are provided, and nothing on this Website should be construed to alter such agreements.You agree that fiifi may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the Website and/or block your future access to the Website if we determine you have violated these Terms of Service or other agreements or guidelines which may be associated with your use of the Website. You also agree that any violation by you of these Terms of Service will constitute an unlawful and unfair business practice, and will cause irreparable harm to fiifi, for which monetary damages would be inadequate, and you consent to fiifi obtaining any injunctive or equitable relief that fiifi deems necessary or appropriate in such circumstances. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies fiifi may have at law or in equity.
If any provision of these Terms of Service is unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and will not affect their validity and enforceability. The failure by fiifi to enforce any provision in these Terms of Service will not constitute or be construed as a waiver of such provision or of the right to enforce it at a later time. California law, without regard to conflict of laws provisions, will govern these Terms of Service and any matter or dispute arising out of this Website or the Content. The state and federal courts located in San Francisco, California will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute relating to these Terms of Service, this Website or the Content. We will have the right to use for any purpose, free of charge, all information or content submitted via this site except those submissions made under separate legal contracts.
Finally, fiifi may disclose any information we have about you (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Website, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against fiifi’s rights or property of visitors to or users of the Website, including fiifi’s customers. fiifi reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that fiifi’s deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. fiifi may also disclose your information when fiifi determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact us at the email@example.com
Content last updated: September 18, 2020