Take action now:
- Figure out what makes your team tick and what you can do to empower them to succeed. Both personally and professionally.
- Share control and authority, and delegate responsibilities.
3. Focus on every situation as abundant. Fuel your Smart Creatives, share ideas and connect with your team members on a personal level to help them grow and find success.
4. Harness the passion of your people and give them the tools to put their skills into action.
5. Get out of the way to allow your team to perform.
Managing up is a skill generally used by middle managers to guide and lead their teams and also remain accountable to their higher-ups. But, how does this apply to CEOs and startup executives?